Boho Chic!




Hello to all of you my readers and hello to a new week. I hope that you had an amazing weekend. I can’t believe that it’s already June as it feels that New Year’s Eve was a month ago. However, I'm glad that the beautiful weather is coming because I can finally wear bright colors, casual summer dresses, and one of my favorite spring/summer trends of all time - Boho Chic!


My vote always goes to Boho, especially during hot summer days because in these outfits I feel the most comfortable. You can agree with me that there’s nothing more beautiful than a casual daily outfit, but still trendy and sexy – exactly that is the Boho! Play a little bit with this style and be chic like the icons of the Boho style: Jane Birkin, Sienna Miller, The Olsen Twins, and my favorite gal Zoe Kravitz.












 I hope you' ll stay in touch by signing up for my weekly news letter below. 

Until next time,

Ninockar

Kimono: Forever 21
T-shirt: Zadig & Voltaire for Men
Jeans: Zara
Bag & Boots: Mango
Sunglasses: RayBan
Bracelet: The PeachBox & from random store in Athens
Earings: HM Coachella

photo by Stasha Fashion <3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to truly experience Dubai in 6 days? PART I

Istanbul Iz Nekog Drugog Ugla!

If you're going to San Francisco...